Friday, August 12, 2011

my version of jealousy


I wish I could do some of the things that are in my head. I wish I could take photos that would stop people in their tracks. I wish I could sew a dress in an evening just cause I had nothing to wear, I wish I could design my home to look like an etsy ad, I wish I could paint, I wish I could sit down and write a book. I ENVY people who can. I ENVY people who seem to have art OOZING out of them from every pore. I have tried all of these things and it looks awful half way through and I become embarassed, so I stop. I feel like I have beauty inside me that wants to come out. I know that theatre is my way to let it out... but I wish I could do more.



Instead I will share with you some of my latest finds that make my heart happy.








My name is Ellie and I am jealous of talent. There I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment